ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee
Right out of the box, the box, the mix of grey for the logo, the blue sections that will become illuminated, and the rubberized coating of the base makes the Apuri a very attractive choice in these devices. So not only will it perform as intended, it looks darn good doing it.
The top of the bungee obviously has the ROCCAT logo and naming across the top, but slightly less visible in the last image was the deep recesses that the plastic covering the LEDs is sent into. Along with the angled sides, it gives this product a very industrial feel.
The front edge of the Apuri offers a pair of the USB 2.0 ports to connect devices to. The recommendation here is to leave these open for use with chargers or thumb drives.
Since there are two more USB 2.0 ports on the right side, this is where you should connect the mouse and keyboard. This keeps the more permanent plugs out of the way, and lends to hiding the wires under the Apuri.
The last side of the three contains the jack for the AC power adapter on the left, and to the right is the connection for the Mini-USB end of the transfer cable that ROCCAT provides.
From this angle it is much easier to see the angle of the bungee and just how high it keeps the cable for the mouse off the top of the desk. The Bungee is made of rubber and will also bend as an anti-strain measure. You can feel that tension to let you know you either need more cable, or need to move the mouse away from the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse