ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee
Right out of the box, the box, the mix of grey for the logo, the blue sections that will become illuminated, and the rubberized coating of the base makes the Apuri a very attractive choice in these devices. So not only will it perform as intended, it looks darn good doing it.
The top of the bungee obviously has the ROCCAT logo and naming across the top, but slightly less visible in the last image was the deep recesses that the plastic covering the LEDs is sent into. Along with the angled sides, it gives this product a very industrial feel.
The front edge of the Apuri offers a pair of the USB 2.0 ports to connect devices to. The recommendation here is to leave these open for use with chargers or thumb drives.
Since there are two more USB 2.0 ports on the right side, this is where you should connect the mouse and keyboard. This keeps the more permanent plugs out of the way, and lends to hiding the wires under the Apuri.
The last side of the three contains the jack for the AC power adapter on the left, and to the right is the connection for the Mini-USB end of the transfer cable that ROCCAT provides.
From this angle it is much easier to see the angle of the bungee and just how high it keeps the cable for the mouse off the top of the desk. The Bungee is made of rubber and will also bend as an anti-strain measure. You can feel that tension to let you know you either need more cable, or need to move the mouse away from the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard