ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee
Right out of the box, the box, the mix of grey for the logo, the blue sections that will become illuminated, and the rubberized coating of the base makes the Apuri a very attractive choice in these devices. So not only will it perform as intended, it looks darn good doing it.
The top of the bungee obviously has the ROCCAT logo and naming across the top, but slightly less visible in the last image was the deep recesses that the plastic covering the LEDs is sent into. Along with the angled sides, it gives this product a very industrial feel.
The front edge of the Apuri offers a pair of the USB 2.0 ports to connect devices to. The recommendation here is to leave these open for use with chargers or thumb drives.
Since there are two more USB 2.0 ports on the right side, this is where you should connect the mouse and keyboard. This keeps the more permanent plugs out of the way, and lends to hiding the wires under the Apuri.
The last side of the three contains the jack for the AC power adapter on the left, and to the right is the connection for the Mini-USB end of the transfer cable that ROCCAT provides.
From this angle it is much easier to see the angle of the bungee and just how high it keeps the cable for the mouse off the top of the desk. The Bungee is made of rubber and will also bend as an anti-strain measure. You can feel that tension to let you know you either need more cable, or need to move the mouse away from the edge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now