Excuse my reflection; from the plastic that protects the Apuri that is packaged on an angle, both for a better view of the product, but it is also the only way it fits in this packaging. Three tabs to the left cover the actively powered hub, the zero-drag bungee, and that it will clean up cabling. The naming is placed at the bottom with what it is, and has two icons at the right to signify the powered hub and the LED lighting.
The right side of the packaging starts with a rendering of the typical PC user's layout. Below this is an explanation of the ROCCAT Smart Desktop Management System, and why it should appeal to you. At the bottom there is also a list of the package contents next to the system requirements and tech specs.
The back of the box offers a large image at the top that shows the Apuri with the power and transfer cable in place along with a cable through the bungee, all of which being surrounded with features being pointed out. There is also a full list of six features under the image that are translated in nine other languages at the bottom.
The left side offers four images that show off the 480MB/s ports, the flexibility of the bungee, the secure and stable stand, and also show the ROCCAT logo glowing under the stand. At the bottom is a short story from Robert "rtom" Shultz and his feelings of the Apuri.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines