Excuse my reflection; from the plastic that protects the Apuri that is packaged on an angle, both for a better view of the product, but it is also the only way it fits in this packaging. Three tabs to the left cover the actively powered hub, the zero-drag bungee, and that it will clean up cabling. The naming is placed at the bottom with what it is, and has two icons at the right to signify the powered hub and the LED lighting.
The right side of the packaging starts with a rendering of the typical PC user's layout. Below this is an explanation of the ROCCAT Smart Desktop Management System, and why it should appeal to you. At the bottom there is also a list of the package contents next to the system requirements and tech specs.
The back of the box offers a large image at the top that shows the Apuri with the power and transfer cable in place along with a cable through the bungee, all of which being surrounded with features being pointed out. There is also a full list of six features under the image that are translated in nine other languages at the bottom.
The left side offers four images that show off the 480MB/s ports, the flexibility of the bungee, the secure and stable stand, and also show the ROCCAT logo glowing under the stand. At the bottom is a short story from Robert "rtom" Shultz and his feelings of the Apuri.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4