Excuse my reflection; from the plastic that protects the Apuri that is packaged on an angle, both for a better view of the product, but it is also the only way it fits in this packaging. Three tabs to the left cover the actively powered hub, the zero-drag bungee, and that it will clean up cabling. The naming is placed at the bottom with what it is, and has two icons at the right to signify the powered hub and the LED lighting.
The right side of the packaging starts with a rendering of the typical PC user's layout. Below this is an explanation of the ROCCAT Smart Desktop Management System, and why it should appeal to you. At the bottom there is also a list of the package contents next to the system requirements and tech specs.
The back of the box offers a large image at the top that shows the Apuri with the power and transfer cable in place along with a cable through the bungee, all of which being surrounded with features being pointed out. There is also a full list of six features under the image that are translated in nine other languages at the bottom.
The left side offers four images that show off the 480MB/s ports, the flexibility of the bungee, the secure and stable stand, and also show the ROCCAT logo glowing under the stand. At the bottom is a short story from Robert "rtom" Shultz and his feelings of the Apuri.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Apuri Active USB-Hub with Mouse Bungee]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017