Cooler Master offers a large image of the Nepton 280L, which is inside the box, at the top. Under that is the product naming, three icons denoting that it is maintenance free, has new ultra fine Micro-channels offering twice the surface area, and that it uses the Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) tubing to eliminate coolant loss evaporating through the tubing. To the right is a silver box that denotes that this kit includes a 280mm radiator, two JetFlo 140mm fans, and the extreme level of performance it offers.
Turning he box to the left to expose the right side, Cooler Master uses this to offer a close-up image of the head unit without power. Under that image there is the naming of the kit again, but it is followed by a listing of the eleven various sockets the Nepton 280L is compatible with, with the provided hardware.
That brings us to the back panel where the Cooler Master logo, product naming, and socket information are again given. Below that, in eight different languages, there is a list of features. These include the pure copper water block, its Micro-channel technology, its sealed and maintenance free aspect, and ends covering the durability and power of the new pump. Across the bottom there are some test results that they have obtained in their testing, along with dimensional renderings of the head unit and the radiator.
As we have come to expect with Cooler Master packages, there is always the purple panel. For the Nepton 280L, they have used this to display the specifications chart. This way, potential buyers have all the information they would need to make an educated decision as to if this would fit into their current chassis.
The Nepton 280L is packaged like most other AIOs out there, and since it works so well, there is no need to change it. The recycled cardboard is pressed into a shape that spaces the contents from the outer packaging and separates the individual components. There is also a dense layer of foam that comes over the top of this to protect the product on all sides. As with all the rest, this packaging has delivered this AIO in very good shape and free from damages caused in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Nepton 280L Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform