Accessories and Documentation
In a large bag, you are given all of the hardware you will need to mount this cooler to almost any motherboard. There is the universal AMD and Intel back plate at the top left, and the AMD mounting plate that attaches to the head unit is to the right of it. At the bottom is the Intel mounting hardware for anything LGA775 and up.
They also give you a socket LGA775 spacer, a Zalman case badge, a packet of Super Thermal Grease, and the sticker needed to apply the LGA775 spacer.
You are also given four short fan screws to mount the radiator to the chassis and there are longer ones supplied if you are using a fan in that sandwich. You are given four clips to hold in the back plate nuts, eight top plate mounting screws, and three sets of four mounting screws for various applications. That leaves us with just the four nuts used in the back plate that are in the bottom center of this image.
Usually these manuals start out with English, but this time that is not the case. The manual and its instruction start like you see here. On these pages you will see the hardware list with descriptions and it shows off issues for measurements of the radiator. It also reminds you to remove the protective sticker from the head unit prior to installation.
Zalman then goes on to take its customers through the steps of installing both the head unit and the radiator into a chassis. If you want the English version of this, just turn the book a couple more pages and the instructions and information is easier for us on this side of the pond to understand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched