Accessories and Documentation
In a large bag, you are given all of the hardware you will need to mount this cooler to almost any motherboard. There is the universal AMD and Intel back plate at the top left, and the AMD mounting plate that attaches to the head unit is to the right of it. At the bottom is the Intel mounting hardware for anything LGA775 and up.
They also give you a socket LGA775 spacer, a Zalman case badge, a packet of Super Thermal Grease, and the sticker needed to apply the LGA775 spacer.
You are also given four short fan screws to mount the radiator to the chassis and there are longer ones supplied if you are using a fan in that sandwich. You are given four clips to hold in the back plate nuts, eight top plate mounting screws, and three sets of four mounting screws for various applications. That leaves us with just the four nuts used in the back plate that are in the bottom center of this image.
Usually these manuals start out with English, but this time that is not the case. The manual and its instruction start like you see here. On these pages you will see the hardware list with descriptions and it shows off issues for measurements of the radiator. It also reminds you to remove the protective sticker from the head unit prior to installation.
Zalman then goes on to take its customers through the steps of installing both the head unit and the radiator into a chassis. If you want the English version of this, just turn the book a couple more pages and the instructions and information is easier for us on this side of the pond to understand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter