Reserator 3 MAX AIO Continued
As the plumbing comes from and goes to the head unit, Zalman takes a few bits of plastic and dresses up this union so that it looks cleaner, and keeps experimenting people from easily getting to the connections; thus voiding the product's warranty. This is also the only irregularity to the radiator that needs accommodating for when mounting it.
The radiator, the fan, and the mounting hardware are all locked together back here. Inside of where you see the 4-pin fan lead the fan is attached with three screws. On the back, the wrap around plastic cage is mounted to the X-shaped mounting support, making it all one solid component when it is completed.
Not that you should ever disassemble these units, but the Zalman name plate on this side is screwed into the cage. This is the part that toes a C-shaped cage into one full circle. This will need to be removed so I can get a little deeper into this design.
Once the fan and the cage are removed, you can now see the larger radiator that goes around the outside, along with the smaller radiator that is fitted inside of it. The way the tubing is run, the coolant makes four passes through the pipes and has hundreds of chances to be absorbed by the individual fins.
Removing one last cover shows you in detail how the loop is set up for flow. As you can see the liquid makes a pass through the outside, runs through a u-pipe to take a second pass, then hits another u-pipe for a third pass through the inner radiator, then for giggles they make it pass through for a fourth time before the coolant is allowed to get back to the head unit.
The fan that is shipped attached to the Reserator 3 MAX is the ZE1225BSM fan you are looking at now. The clear blades and the clear hub will allow the built-in LEDs to glow through all of the fans components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family