Reserator 3 MAX AIO Continued
As the plumbing comes from and goes to the head unit, Zalman takes a few bits of plastic and dresses up this union so that it looks cleaner, and keeps experimenting people from easily getting to the connections; thus voiding the product's warranty. This is also the only irregularity to the radiator that needs accommodating for when mounting it.
The radiator, the fan, and the mounting hardware are all locked together back here. Inside of where you see the 4-pin fan lead the fan is attached with three screws. On the back, the wrap around plastic cage is mounted to the X-shaped mounting support, making it all one solid component when it is completed.
Not that you should ever disassemble these units, but the Zalman name plate on this side is screwed into the cage. This is the part that toes a C-shaped cage into one full circle. This will need to be removed so I can get a little deeper into this design.
Once the fan and the cage are removed, you can now see the larger radiator that goes around the outside, along with the smaller radiator that is fitted inside of it. The way the tubing is run, the coolant makes four passes through the pipes and has hundreds of chances to be absorbed by the individual fins.
Removing one last cover shows you in detail how the loop is set up for flow. As you can see the liquid makes a pass through the outside, runs through a u-pipe to take a second pass, then hits another u-pipe for a third pass through the inner radiator, then for giggles they make it pass through for a fourth time before the coolant is allowed to get back to the head unit.
The fan that is shipped attached to the Reserator 3 MAX is the ZE1225BSM fan you are looking at now. The clear blades and the clear hub will allow the built-in LEDs to glow through all of the fans components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017