IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
4K random read had the Black 2 HDD topping out at around 325 IOPS at QD32, while the Toshiba SSHD tops out at around 200 IOPS.
4K random write showed the Black 2 HDD with consistent performance across the entire queue depth range.
Looking over the Black 2 SSD performance, we find the drive coming in just shy of 60,000 IOPS.
4K write had the Black 2 SSD touching 35,000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched