IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
4K random read had the Black 2 HDD topping out at around 325 IOPS at QD32, while the Toshiba SSHD tops out at around 200 IOPS.
4K random write showed the Black 2 HDD with consistent performance across the entire queue depth range.
Looking over the Black 2 SSD performance, we find the drive coming in just shy of 60,000 IOPS.
4K write had the Black 2 SSD touching 35,000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software