IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
4K random read had the Black 2 HDD topping out at around 325 IOPS at QD32, while the Toshiba SSHD tops out at around 200 IOPS.
4K random write showed the Black 2 HDD with consistent performance across the entire queue depth range.
Looking over the Black 2 SSD performance, we find the drive coming in just shy of 60,000 IOPS.
4K write had the Black 2 SSD touching 35,000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software