IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
4K random read had the Black 2 HDD topping out at around 325 IOPS at QD32, while the Toshiba SSHD tops out at around 200 IOPS.
4K random write showed the Black 2 HDD with consistent performance across the entire queue depth range.
Looking over the Black 2 SSD performance, we find the drive coming in just shy of 60,000 IOPS.
4K write had the Black 2 SSD touching 35,000 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance