Specifications of the 8S655FX Ultra
Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz mPGA 478 Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.8GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (400FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ~ 3.06GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (533FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz ~ 3.2GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (800FSB)
Supports Intel Celeron 1.7GHz ~ 2.8GHz mPGA 478 Willamette-128 (400FSB)
SiS 655FX AGPset
SiS 655FX Northbridge
SiS 964 Southbridge
MUTiOL Interconnect @ 1.0GB/s
Netburst Micro Architecture
1 AGP 4x, 8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
8 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Firewire Ports (via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, Dividers and voltages
Onboard Realtek Gigabit Networking
Texas Instruments Firewire
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Gigabyte 8S655FX Ultra - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league