Performance and Cameras Tests
We'll start off with some 4G LTE performance numbers, which were nothing short of impressive. Keep in mind that my home Internet connection - ADSL - is just 8Mbps down and 384Kbit up - pathetic speeds, really.
LG has packed the G2 with some of the most impressive specs on the market, including Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 SoC. I had absolutely no issues with the G2 for the week I had it, no slowdowns, no crashes - nothing went wrong whatsoever. If you want one of the fastest smartphones on the market, you want the G2.
Let's move onto some images from the camera. Here are some examples from the 13-megapixel rear-facing camera:
The HDR functions on the G2 are actually quite good, and in some cases you can instantly tell the difference. The two photos below, are with HDR off, then HDR on.
The panoramic abilities are also good, but I would've expected better from this camera.
And now for some video samples:
The video recording quality on the G2 is absolutely amazing - I have a young daughter that I'm always trying to capture moments with, and it comes out in stellar quality. Even the front-facing camera is impressive, as you can see above.
Now let's get into some of those benchmark graphs!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Unique Features]
- Page 5 [Performance and Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines