Look and Feel
LG has done quite the job in making the G2 feel at home in the palm of your hand, with a gorgeous design and coating across the entire phone. LG shipped me the flip cover with the G2, which is something I kept on the phone at all times - a must-have accessory.
Even with the cover on, it always felt thin and light to use. One of the niggly features I didn't like LG forcing on the G2 was the button placement on the back. Sure, you get used to it, but it's quite weird and I found it really distracting after a while.
We'll start at the front of the phone, as usual.
On the front of the G2 smartphone, we have the 5.2-inch 1080p display, and the front-facing camera.
Flipping the G2 onto its back, we have that amazing 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and LED flash, the power button (in the center) and the volume rocker. This is a unique place for the volume rocker, but we'll talk more about that later.
On the bottom of the G2, we have the microUSB port for charging and syncing, and the 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display and Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Unique Features]
- Page 5 [Performance and Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition