Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads all at QD8, results our measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
RAID 0, 4K performance was quite impressive amongst units tested. Write performance topped our charts at 2034 IOPS, while 4K read was near the bottom.
RAID 5 had the N4560 showing again impressive write performance at 650 IOPS. Read performance suffered at 148 IOPS.
With RAID 10, we find more of the same. 4K writes landed at 1047 IOPS while reads managed just 148 IOPS.
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes again with sixteen threads and a Queue depth of 8.
In RAID 0 sequential read/write, we find the N4560 in line with previous units. Reads topped at 92 MB/s while writes reached 109 MB/s.
Moving over to RAID 5, the NAS was capable of 88 MB/s write, followed by 57 MB/s read.
Setting up RAID 10 on the N4560, we touched 80 MB/s write and 71 MB/s read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance