Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads all at QD8, results our measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
RAID 0, 4K performance was quite impressive amongst units tested. Write performance topped our charts at 2034 IOPS, while 4K read was near the bottom.
RAID 5 had the N4560 showing again impressive write performance at 650 IOPS. Read performance suffered at 148 IOPS.
With RAID 10, we find more of the same. 4K writes landed at 1047 IOPS while reads managed just 148 IOPS.
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes again with sixteen threads and a Queue depth of 8.
In RAID 0 sequential read/write, we find the N4560 in line with previous units. Reads topped at 92 MB/s while writes reached 109 MB/s.
Moving over to RAID 5, the NAS was capable of 88 MB/s write, followed by 57 MB/s read.
Setting up RAID 10 on the N4560, we touched 80 MB/s write and 71 MB/s read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015