Packaging and the N4560
The packaging for the N4560 carries quite an inviting design. We have a photo of the NAS itself on the front of the box, with features like "5 minute installation" touted on the front of the box.
The front of the N4560 carries a similar design to the SMB and business towers. Here we have the drive bays hidden by the front door. The bottom of the unit houses a small LCD display, with the power button and USB 3.0 port to the left.
Opening the front door, you can see the four bay complete with locking mechanisms.
The back of the appliance houses the dual USB 2.0 ports, and single gigabit ethernet port. Additionally, we have the HDMI and SPDIF audio port.
The motherboard for the N4560 features a rather simplistic embedded design. Here we have everything from the SoC, RAM and flash surface mounted.
The back of the motherboard houses the PCI Express slot for the backplane.
Here we have the four bay backplane for the N4560.
The scope of delivery for the N4560 includes the power cable, Ethernet cable, along with drive screws and keys. We also have a quick start guide and software disc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now