Packaging and the N4560
The packaging for the N4560 carries quite an inviting design. We have a photo of the NAS itself on the front of the box, with features like "5 minute installation" touted on the front of the box.
The front of the N4560 carries a similar design to the SMB and business towers. Here we have the drive bays hidden by the front door. The bottom of the unit houses a small LCD display, with the power button and USB 3.0 port to the left.
Opening the front door, you can see the four bay complete with locking mechanisms.
The back of the appliance houses the dual USB 2.0 ports, and single gigabit ethernet port. Additionally, we have the HDMI and SPDIF audio port.
The motherboard for the N4560 features a rather simplistic embedded design. Here we have everything from the SoC, RAM and flash surface mounted.
The back of the motherboard houses the PCI Express slot for the backplane.
Here we have the four bay backplane for the N4560.
The scope of delivery for the N4560 includes the power cable, Ethernet cable, along with drive screws and keys. We also have a quick start guide and software disc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club