Cable Summary & Prices
When we wrap all of this up into a single chart, it doesn't seem all that complicated. There is a short and long version of each cable and the lengths are exactly what is needed when trying to keep cable clutter to a minimum. On the downside of all of this is that their cable selection is somewhat limited in that they only offer peripheral cables. It would be nice to see some PCI-E cables in here as well. These cables are also only available in black, so if you're looking for a different color, these cables won't be for you.
Remember at the start I said that we could get some price approximations as to what these cables would cost. If we look at the prices of these at Geizhals, and do the math, we come up with some pretty spectacular prices. As long as this holds true when they make it to the US, we are set to have these cables between $5 and $8 a piece. That is by far the best price that we've seen on these to date.
Up until this point, Be Quiet! has thoroughly impressed us with everything that they have had cross our bench. Their power supplies have been fantastic units and we look forward to every chance we get to look at their products. Their selection of cables though doesn't quite represent the same level of quality that we've seen from their power supplies.
A lot of this can been seen in the ends of the cables where the shrink wrap doesn't fit all the way into the connector, the shrink wrap is of various lengths, and the cable selection is limited in that there is nothing outside of black peripheral cables available.
Still though, having custom cables available for purchase is a step above many of the big name power supply manufacturers. You won't find individually sleeved cables available from Antec, Enermax and many more of the industry leaders. A big plus for Be Quiet! is the price that is associated with these cables are phenomenally low all the way around. This isn't set in stone and the prices are sure to vary a little bit when they hit, but we are fairly confident that they are within a dollar or so of what they will be on the shelves.
Hopefully Be Quiet! will expand their lineup in the future and offer a little more variety in both cable selection and color. After that, they will be just as enticing as what we've seen from SilverStone and Corsair.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- There was a small flaw in quality control with the actual badge. Unfortunately we took the review samples from that exact badge. The shrink wraps shown are not acceptable by be quiet!'s high quality standards and we have taken measures to bring back faulty units that have been circulating. We are working on different cable sets like PCIE now and will bring a rev2 of all existing cables in January. Those will be the ones heading to the North American market. C.Katzer, Business Development be quiet!
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD