Stacked SATA Connector Cables
Next up is a look at a few cables that aren't very common, but need to be available for a lot more units. These two cables are meant for hard drive racks as the distance between the SATA connectors is a mere one and three quarter inches. As with all of the other cables that we have seen, they are available in 12 inch and 24 inch cables.
Up close and personal we can see that only the main length of these cables are sleeved and the short spans between the connectors are not. It doesn't detract from the cable's appeal too much, but it doesn't help matters either.
Rounding out the list of additional cables that Be Quiet! offers for consumers are their multi-connector cables. Just as Be Quiet! has done with the rest of their cables, these are available in 12 inch and 24 inch cables with connectors every five inches.
Also included with the Multi-Connector cables is a single Molex to FDD adapter. The only bad thing about this arrangement is that if you need a Molex and FDD connector, it will require another cable since there is only one Molex available. It shouldn't be a problem though as very few things still require either one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- There was a small flaw in quality control with the actual badge. Unfortunately we took the review samples from that exact badge. The shrink wraps shown are not acceptable by be quiet!'s high quality standards and we have taken measures to bring back faulty units that have been circulating. We are working on different cable sets like PCIE now and will bring a rev2 of all existing cables in January. Those will be the ones heading to the North American market. C.Katzer, Business Development be quiet!
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now