Desktop Test System
For testing today, we're using one of our SSD test systems, but for the installation we're using a Rosewill RSV-L4000 rackmount case. The reason for this is because all of our tower case have tabs that block the Icy Dock FatCage MB155SP-B from installing.
The FatCage fits nicely in our Rosewill RSV-L4000 and adds five removable 3.5" drive bays. This case doesn't have any external drive bays so the Fat Cage makes swapping drives much easier.
With the camera turned we see how the FatCage would look in an upright desktop. The FatCage takes up three 5.25" bays and gives you five 3.5" form factor slots.
The SATA power and data connectors installed.
To install a drive you must first install it in the carrier. To get started you need to remove the black spacer.
With the spacer discarded the drive slides between the metal tray sides that act as rails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform