NZXT Source 530 Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis starts with bits of the front I/O above the trio of 5.25" bay covers that are easily released from outside of the chassis. Inside of the protruding, polished plastic frame, the rest of the panel is made of steel mesh.
This half of the front I/O panel offers an NZXT logo that illuminates to denote chassis power. Just to the right are a pair of 3.5mm audio jacks and those are followed by a pair of USB 3.0 ports. As the steel mesh bends a bit into the frame, just above is another LED strip that will flash when the storage device is active.
The top of the Source 530 is all steel, and offers a large mesh area with slots cut to allow fans or radiators to be mounted here, and with slotted holes, screw hole offsets are much less of a problem.
The left side of the chassis is flat, with no bumps, protrusions, or venting offered. Instead, there is this large window offered to view the components inside of the build.
At the back, there is room to adjust the exhaust fan, and room to swap out to a 140mm fan. There are eight ventilated expansion slot covers with ventilation and holes with grommets for water cooling next to them. There are also LEDs at the top of the rear I/O and just above the slots to work in the dark.
The right side of the chassis is a large expanse of flat steel that receives the same textured paint treatment as everything else in the chassis other than the plastic parts and the hardware.
As the bezel meets the right side of the chassis there are three buttons midway up the side. There are the power button at the top, the rear I/O LED on/off switch, and the reset button at the bottom.
Under the chassis, there are four, round, plastic, feet that have rubber pads applied to assure good footing on many surfaces. The bulk of the bottom is taken up by the pair of dust filters. The smaller one at the left for the PSU, and the long one is under the optional fan holes once you remove the drive bays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance