Helping to keep the cost down, NZXT uses plain cardboard and screen printing on the outside packaging. There is a large rendering of the chassis, along with the naming with three words listed - Simple, Affordable and Capable.
On this side of the packaging you are offered the company name as well as the chassis name, but the bulk of this panel is given to place the rendering of the front of the chassis here.
The back side of the packaging offers six drawings of features NZXT wanted to cover. These are the water cooling potential, cable management, window, modular drive rack, dust filters and tool-free latches. At the bottom, in various languages, is a brief description of what NZXT feels the Source series is all about.
If FedEx hadn't plastered their stickers all over this side of the packaging, there would be a specifications chart plainly visible. Since we just covered this, it is not so detrimental, but at least we can also see that there is a color indicator, in which ours shows this is black.
Inside of the cardboard, the Source 530 receives cling plastic on both sides of the window and is also found on the polished parts of the bezel. Then a plastic liner is placed over the entire chassis, and very thick Styrofoam caps are used to deliver this chassis anywhere in the world. Our sample arrived in excellent condition, and is a testament to the ability of this simple yet effective system of packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now