Helping to keep the cost down, NZXT uses plain cardboard and screen printing on the outside packaging. There is a large rendering of the chassis, along with the naming with three words listed - Simple, Affordable and Capable.
On this side of the packaging you are offered the company name as well as the chassis name, but the bulk of this panel is given to place the rendering of the front of the chassis here.
The back side of the packaging offers six drawings of features NZXT wanted to cover. These are the water cooling potential, cable management, window, modular drive rack, dust filters and tool-free latches. At the bottom, in various languages, is a brief description of what NZXT feels the Source series is all about.
If FedEx hadn't plastered their stickers all over this side of the packaging, there would be a specifications chart plainly visible. Since we just covered this, it is not so detrimental, but at least we can also see that there is a color indicator, in which ours shows this is black.
Inside of the cardboard, the Source 530 receives cling plastic on both sides of the window and is also found on the polished parts of the bezel. Then a plastic liner is placed over the entire chassis, and very thick Styrofoam caps are used to deliver this chassis anywhere in the world. Our sample arrived in excellent condition, and is a testament to the ability of this simple yet effective system of packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points