Helping to keep the cost down, NZXT uses plain cardboard and screen printing on the outside packaging. There is a large rendering of the chassis, along with the naming with three words listed - Simple, Affordable and Capable.
On this side of the packaging you are offered the company name as well as the chassis name, but the bulk of this panel is given to place the rendering of the front of the chassis here.
The back side of the packaging offers six drawings of features NZXT wanted to cover. These are the water cooling potential, cable management, window, modular drive rack, dust filters and tool-free latches. At the bottom, in various languages, is a brief description of what NZXT feels the Source series is all about.
If FedEx hadn't plastered their stickers all over this side of the packaging, there would be a specifications chart plainly visible. Since we just covered this, it is not so detrimental, but at least we can also see that there is a color indicator, in which ours shows this is black.
Inside of the cardboard, the Source 530 receives cling plastic on both sides of the window and is also found on the polished parts of the bezel. Then a plastic liner is placed over the entire chassis, and very thick Styrofoam caps are used to deliver this chassis anywhere in the world. Our sample arrived in excellent condition, and is a testament to the ability of this simple yet effective system of packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni