Supermicro released a new workstation board recently, the X10SAT, and we are looking at it today. The board is loaded with features that enable it to fit many different roles in the market place. We see this product working as a workstation, industrial PC and even in some situations, an applications server.
These days, small business needs and requirements are more demanding and applications require systems that are more powerful. Well thought out systems, designed to meet these requirements must perform well, but also do not need to cost high amounts of money. So naturally, a business needs to purchase systems that will be powerful enough, have expansion options for the future and have low running costs.
Supermicro is one of the leaders in server motherboard manufacturing and has developed technology using high quality designs and component that provides systems that are powerful and can fill a wide range of roles in the work place. On top of that, Supermicro builds motherboards that simply just work, and work well.
When deciding on a workstation motherboard, many factors come into play. You should consider support and longevity of the product. There is nothing worse than finding out that the system you purchased today will not support options you decide to add on later. Supermicro provides software updates and excellent customer service so your motherboards will have a long lasting value.
Considering Supermicro's history in motherboard designs of all kinds and the release of the new Intel Haswell CPU's, they have come up with a motherboard that will prove to be a solid performer in the marketplace and give users a high performing system with great value.
To allow many different setup options, the X10SAT has the ability to use both ECC and non-ECC RAM, which allow a greater flexibility in system setup and costs. In addition, three PCIe 3.0 slots give even further options to expand graphics or network cards depending on the requirement of the user.
Let us take a closer look at this new Haswell Xeon supporting workstation motherboard from Supermicro.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system