Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads
The database workload allowed peak performance within RAID 0 at 451 IOPS, additionally we have 376 IOPs for RAID 5, followed by 363 IOPS for RAID10, while enabling SSD caching results in 216 IOPS.
File Server sees an increase in performance from the SSD cache, herein we received 376 IOPS over the 321 IOPS from a standard RAID 5 array.
Email Server allowed our RAID 0 array to reach 523 IOPS, followed closely by the RAID 5 at 363 IOPS. Again, SSD Caching increased performance reaching 945 IOPS.
Web Server shared similar results with the SSD cache taking over the charts. Here we have 942 IOPS for RAID 5 with LRU caching.
Moving on, we found Web Server receiving the largest performance improvement with caching. Here we have 370 IOPs for RAID 0, 350 IOPS for RAID 5 and 307 IOPS for RAID 10.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers