Here we see two power traces recorded with a Watt up? Pro ES and the real-time software add-on. The orange line shows the system powered down where it draws 1.7 watts, then booting and finally during a run of PCMark Vantage's System Test Suite. The test finishes, but doesn't go back to where we measured idle power at right away. At idle, the system consumes around 122 watts.
The black line shows a run of 3DMark 11 in the Fire Strike test set to Extreme and with a resolution of 2560x1600. At peak while gaming, the system consumes around 660 watts of power.
It is possible to push the system higher with synthetic loads, but I don't feel the methods used are appropriate for finding the real-world power consumption.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni