Here we see two power traces recorded with a Watt up? Pro ES and the real-time software add-on. The orange line shows the system powered down where it draws 1.7 watts, then booting and finally during a run of PCMark Vantage's System Test Suite. The test finishes, but doesn't go back to where we measured idle power at right away. At idle, the system consumes around 122 watts.
The black line shows a run of 3DMark 11 in the Fire Strike test set to Extreme and with a resolution of 2560x1600. At peak while gaming, the system consumes around 660 watts of power.
It is possible to push the system higher with synthetic loads, but I don't feel the methods used are appropriate for finding the real-world power consumption.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller