Here we see two power traces recorded with a Watt up? Pro ES and the real-time software add-on. The orange line shows the system powered down where it draws 1.7 watts, then booting and finally during a run of PCMark Vantage's System Test Suite. The test finishes, but doesn't go back to where we measured idle power at right away. At idle, the system consumes around 122 watts.
The black line shows a run of 3DMark 11 in the Fire Strike test set to Extreme and with a resolution of 2560x1600. At peak while gaming, the system consumes around 660 watts of power.
It is possible to push the system higher with synthetic loads, but I don't feel the methods used are appropriate for finding the real-world power consumption.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard