At the heart of the system is the latest flagship processor from AMD, the FX-9590. The 5GHz processor is cooled by an Asetek all-in-one liquid cooler. Two Corsair DDR3 memory sticks feed the processor data at 1866MHz.
Next is the video card, AMD's best here as well. The HD 7990 uses two GPUs with 3GB of buffer space per graphics processor.
The Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE has room to grow should you want to expand the system with a dedicated sound card or over PCI / PCIe add on.
All of the cables are tucked away, a nice feature from pre-built systems and one that most of us don't do well with when building our own systems... at least I'm not very good at it.
When two cables run along the same route they have zip ties holding them together.
The back panel has several additional ports for expansion. There are several USB 2.0 ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, a pair of USB 2.0 'always-on' for powering cell phones and other devices when the computer is off and the system even has Firewire and eSATA.
The AMD 7990 video card has a dual link DVI connector and four Display Port mini ports. This video card can run up to five monitors at the same time with either native Display Port or with active DP adapters.
The case filters air going to the power supply. Here we see the removable filter that slides out for easy cleaning.
Our system shipped with a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD. The case can hold two 2.5" form factor drives on the side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience