At the heart of the system is the latest flagship processor from AMD, the FX-9590. The 5GHz processor is cooled by an Asetek all-in-one liquid cooler. Two Corsair DDR3 memory sticks feed the processor data at 1866MHz.
Next is the video card, AMD's best here as well. The HD 7990 uses two GPUs with 3GB of buffer space per graphics processor.
The Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE has room to grow should you want to expand the system with a dedicated sound card or over PCI / PCIe add on.
All of the cables are tucked away, a nice feature from pre-built systems and one that most of us don't do well with when building our own systems... at least I'm not very good at it.
When two cables run along the same route they have zip ties holding them together.
The back panel has several additional ports for expansion. There are several USB 2.0 ports, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, a pair of USB 2.0 'always-on' for powering cell phones and other devices when the computer is off and the system even has Firewire and eSATA.
The AMD 7990 video card has a dual link DVI connector and four Display Port mini ports. This video card can run up to five monitors at the same time with either native Display Port or with active DP adapters.
The case filters air going to the power supply. Here we see the removable filter that slides out for easy cleaning.
Our system shipped with a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD. The case can hold two 2.5" form factor drives on the side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [CyberPower Zeus EVO Lightning 3000 SE]
- Page 3 [Components Close-up]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CPU and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Storage Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives