Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware bundle consists of the socket and ten brass standoffs, a bunch of screws for the motherboard and ODD bays, and screws for the PSU and radiator brackets. At the bottom there are eight long fan screws, a single countersunk screw for a Kensington lock loop, and a handful of screws for SSD or 2.5" drive mounting.
Also included in the hardware box are the ten wire ties, the motherboard speaker, eight thick washers for fan installation, and the Kensington lock loop to secure the right side panel on the chassis.
These brackets can be added to the front of the chassis once the six main drive bays are removed. These will allow for the depth needed, as well as offering 120mm and 140mm mounting holes.
Here we have the Cosmos SE Operator's Manual. This is found outside the chassis, on the top, under the foam for easy access before even opening the chassis. Also notice the list of 21 languages that this manual covers.
The manual starts things off with dimensional renderings and various views of the chassis and its features. The right side then covers the specifications as well as the parts list to verify all the parts needed are in fact included before the build process gets underway.
The rest of the instructional guide is very simplified. It comes down to multiple small images that will take you step-by-step through the build process as well as modifying the various parts to get everything needed into this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20