Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware bundle consists of the socket and ten brass standoffs, a bunch of screws for the motherboard and ODD bays, and screws for the PSU and radiator brackets. At the bottom there are eight long fan screws, a single countersunk screw for a Kensington lock loop, and a handful of screws for SSD or 2.5" drive mounting.
Also included in the hardware box are the ten wire ties, the motherboard speaker, eight thick washers for fan installation, and the Kensington lock loop to secure the right side panel on the chassis.
These brackets can be added to the front of the chassis once the six main drive bays are removed. These will allow for the depth needed, as well as offering 120mm and 140mm mounting holes.
Here we have the Cosmos SE Operator's Manual. This is found outside the chassis, on the top, under the foam for easy access before even opening the chassis. Also notice the list of 21 languages that this manual covers.
The manual starts things off with dimensional renderings and various views of the chassis and its features. The right side then covers the specifications as well as the parts list to verify all the parts needed are in fact included before the build process gets underway.
The rest of the instructional guide is very simplified. It comes down to multiple small images that will take you step-by-step through the build process as well as modifying the various parts to get everything needed into this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now