Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware bundle consists of the socket and ten brass standoffs, a bunch of screws for the motherboard and ODD bays, and screws for the PSU and radiator brackets. At the bottom there are eight long fan screws, a single countersunk screw for a Kensington lock loop, and a handful of screws for SSD or 2.5" drive mounting.
Also included in the hardware box are the ten wire ties, the motherboard speaker, eight thick washers for fan installation, and the Kensington lock loop to secure the right side panel on the chassis.
These brackets can be added to the front of the chassis once the six main drive bays are removed. These will allow for the depth needed, as well as offering 120mm and 140mm mounting holes.
Here we have the Cosmos SE Operator's Manual. This is found outside the chassis, on the top, under the foam for easy access before even opening the chassis. Also notice the list of 21 languages that this manual covers.
The manual starts things off with dimensional renderings and various views of the chassis and its features. The right side then covers the specifications as well as the parts list to verify all the parts needed are in fact included before the build process gets underway.
The rest of the instructional guide is very simplified. It comes down to multiple small images that will take you step-by-step through the build process as well as modifying the various parts to get everything needed into this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni