Not that I am completely shocked that the shipping company appears to have taken a machete to this box, I am more shocked there were no internal damages. Cooler Master had a very nice image of the chassis on the left until it got chopped, but at least we see the features of the side window, water cooling and storage support and the fan LED toggle switch.
Moving on to the next panel, we find a much nicer image of the front, top and right side of the Cosmos SE. Because of the abundance of space left, they also added the Cooler Master logo and the chassis naming.
The back of the box offers three images across the top of this panel. There are three features shown for the front, five for the inside and two more at the rear. The bottom offers a list of eight features found in eight various languages.
Then of course we have to have the purple side to coincide with other CM products. Here they chose to add the specifications chart, a box to mark the model inside of the box, and at the bottom it says this is a case and where to go for support.
This is what protected this Cosmos SE from the machete bandit. The thick Styrofoam caps, the plastic inner liner, even clingy plastic applied to the widow all stood tall and were able to deliver a chassis that we thought was done for when the box arrived. It just goes to prove that you don't need to improve on an idea that has proven to work for years, when done right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card