Not that I am completely shocked that the shipping company appears to have taken a machete to this box, I am more shocked there were no internal damages. Cooler Master had a very nice image of the chassis on the left until it got chopped, but at least we see the features of the side window, water cooling and storage support and the fan LED toggle switch.
Moving on to the next panel, we find a much nicer image of the front, top and right side of the Cosmos SE. Because of the abundance of space left, they also added the Cooler Master logo and the chassis naming.
The back of the box offers three images across the top of this panel. There are three features shown for the front, five for the inside and two more at the rear. The bottom offers a list of eight features found in eight various languages.
Then of course we have to have the purple side to coincide with other CM products. Here they chose to add the specifications chart, a box to mark the model inside of the box, and at the bottom it says this is a case and where to go for support.
This is what protected this Cosmos SE from the machete bandit. The thick Styrofoam caps, the plastic inner liner, even clingy plastic applied to the widow all stood tall and were able to deliver a chassis that we thought was done for when the box arrived. It just goes to prove that you don't need to improve on an idea that has proven to work for years, when done right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now