Cabling for the OCZ Fatal1ty 750W power supply is relatively simple. All cables are fully modular. The power supply features two separate ATX 4+4 cables, which is nice for those who have motherboard that can utilize them.
PCI-E connectors are given in the form of four connectors over two cables. There are also eight SATA connectors split over two cables and six Molex connectors on two more cables. Finally, OCZ has included a Molex to FDD adapter in case it is needed.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
There isn't anything special going on inside with the OCZ Fatal1ty 750W power supply. As you can see, the board is designed to feature a reduced component count and is much shorter than the actual enclosure, meaning that it could be smaller if they wanted to make it that way. There are two heat sinks that run the length of the power supply to provide passive cooling for the unit.
A single Nippon Chemi-con bulk capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with Suscon caps. The few times that we've seen these in the past, we've not had great ripple or voltage regulation results with them.
Globe Fan provides the active cooling for the Fatal1ty 750W power supply. It is a 135mm fan, model RL4B B135-512HH.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience