Inside the Box
Everything inside is well packed. While it isn't the thickest foam that we've come to love from so many other products, the cardboard still does a fantastic job when used like this.
The top of the Fatal1ty 750W power supply features the I/O label and serial number. We can also see the semi-gloss black finish that is on the unit.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same logo. The other side is simply flipped up down to accommodate being installed in the bottom of the case.
All modular connections are labeled rather well. There will be no confusion when trying to connect cables to the power supply.
The back features a standard honeycomb mesh grill. Aside from the AC input, we also find a heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The bottom presents us with a standard wire grill protecting the 135mm LED fan.
The 24-pin ATX cable is fully sleeved, while the remainder of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Rounding out the contents of box are the AC input cord, user manual, contact information card and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand