Inside the Box
Everything inside is well packed. While it isn't the thickest foam that we've come to love from so many other products, the cardboard still does a fantastic job when used like this.
The top of the Fatal1ty 750W power supply features the I/O label and serial number. We can also see the semi-gloss black finish that is on the unit.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same logo. The other side is simply flipped up down to accommodate being installed in the bottom of the case.
All modular connections are labeled rather well. There will be no confusion when trying to connect cables to the power supply.
The back features a standard honeycomb mesh grill. Aside from the AC input, we also find a heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The bottom presents us with a standard wire grill protecting the 135mm LED fan.
The 24-pin ATX cable is fully sleeved, while the remainder of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Rounding out the contents of box are the AC input cord, user manual, contact information card and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications