Inside the Box
Everything inside is well packed. While it isn't the thickest foam that we've come to love from so many other products, the cardboard still does a fantastic job when used like this.
The top of the Fatal1ty 750W power supply features the I/O label and serial number. We can also see the semi-gloss black finish that is on the unit.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same logo. The other side is simply flipped up down to accommodate being installed in the bottom of the case.
All modular connections are labeled rather well. There will be no confusion when trying to connect cables to the power supply.
The back features a standard honeycomb mesh grill. Aside from the AC input, we also find a heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The bottom presents us with a standard wire grill protecting the 135mm LED fan.
The 24-pin ATX cable is fully sleeved, while the remainder of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Rounding out the contents of box are the AC input cord, user manual, contact information card and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance