Inside the Box
Everything inside is well packed. While it isn't the thickest foam that we've come to love from so many other products, the cardboard still does a fantastic job when used like this.
The top of the Fatal1ty 750W power supply features the I/O label and serial number. We can also see the semi-gloss black finish that is on the unit.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same logo. The other side is simply flipped up down to accommodate being installed in the bottom of the case.
All modular connections are labeled rather well. There will be no confusion when trying to connect cables to the power supply.
The back features a standard honeycomb mesh grill. Aside from the AC input, we also find a heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The bottom presents us with a standard wire grill protecting the 135mm LED fan.
The 24-pin ATX cable is fully sleeved, while the remainder of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Rounding out the contents of box are the AC input cord, user manual, contact information card and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse