Accessories and Documentation
The manual for the Avior 8200 is much like the packaging on the outside. Both are black, and both offer the logo, company name, and both offer the tagline and web address. Other than that, it doesn't even state if this is a guide, manual, or just some warranty information sheet.
Opening it up, the Mionix logo sticker fell out of it, so it was placed at the bottom to show it off as well. Inside of the manual, Mionix covers the Installation process and discusses that the software to customize the mouse can be found on site - there is not a provided disc. The right side then shows what is and what is not covered under the one year warranty, and how to get support for this if needed.
Mionix does offer information on the back as well. It shows that they are compliant with many manufacturing policies and standards, but to specify which, you must visit the site. If there is a need for support in any fashion, the support address is given here, and will also be found in the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz