Accessories and Documentation
The manual for the Avior 8200 is much like the packaging on the outside. Both are black, and both offer the logo, company name, and both offer the tagline and web address. Other than that, it doesn't even state if this is a guide, manual, or just some warranty information sheet.
Opening it up, the Mionix logo sticker fell out of it, so it was placed at the bottom to show it off as well. Inside of the manual, Mionix covers the Installation process and discusses that the software to customize the mouse can be found on site - there is not a provided disc. The right side then shows what is and what is not covered under the one year warranty, and how to get support for this if needed.
Mionix does offer information on the back as well. It shows that they are compliant with many manufacturing policies and standards, but to specify which, you must visit the site. If there is a need for support in any fashion, the support address is given here, and will also be found in the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand