Mionix Avior 8200 Laser Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Avior 8200 is completely rubberized to give the most assured grip to lift this mouse or sling it around the desktop without losing control. There are also two buttons present on this side, and via the software, they can be changed from the default page forward and back that they are set to now.
The heel is wide and pretty flat across the top. It is very conducive to a relaxed finger tip grip, but as much as we tried, the blunt drop at this edge made the palm slide right off the back, for it to work, the claw grip has to be very compact.
The right side is a dead on match to the left. Everything from the concave shaping near the base, the rubber coating, the buttons, even their default settings are the same as what was described on the other side.
At the front of the Avior 8200, the USB 2.0 cabling leaves the mouse dead in the center. As for the right and left click buttons, they are also concave to caress and center your fingers into the valley created in this design.
Between the right and left click buttons there is a scroll wheel. The wheel is opaque to allow for better LED illumination when powered, but offers a thick rubber "tire" that affords great traction for the segmented wheel. Just behind that wheel, there are two more programmable buttons, set to select the DPI levels by default.
Two very large PTFE feet are used to remove the friction while using the Avior. While the mouse does not come with replacement feet, there are notches for removal. There is also the branding sticker that holds the serial number of this mouse, and the touch of adding the logo around the sensor is nice.
There is a full two meters of cabling that is tied up, but instead of a Velcro strap to tend to wires on-the-go, there is a simple twist tie. There is a choke added to the line to help eliminate noise in the line, the end has a Mionix logo on it, and the connection has been gold plated to fight corrosion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system