Mionix delivers the Avior 8200 in very sleek packaging. On the front of the box, there is a large image of the mouse at center stage with the company logo, name, and product name listed at the bottom. They also include the tagline "Light-years ahead of the game - Mionix.net".
On only one of the side panels will you find any information. Here Mionix covers the UPC and EAN barcodes with a QR code next to them. Mionix also delivers the system requirements, product information, and the package contents before they address that this was designed and engineered in Sweden.
The back of the box is the last place that Mionix used to deliver information on the Avior 8200. To the left, there is an image of the mouse, along with seven key features like the coating, lighting, DPI, and the processor used all being highlighted. To the right these features are again addressed, but now in 12 other languages.
Sliding out the center section from the thick cardboard sleeve that presented us with the information, the Avior is now visible. To the left, there is a bit of the cardboard that folds over to cover the wiring from the mouse that is displayed under the thin layer of plastic that is protecting it. As for the paperwork, that is send and packaged under the mouse inside of this box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup