Accessories and Documentation
The small plastic bag tied to the HDD rack contains what is shown here. At the top are five adjustable tie straps for taming the wiring inside of this chassis, and they also include a motherboard post speaker. The row at the bottom consists of spare standoffs and a socket to secure them, the PSU screws, the motherboard and HDD screws, and the ODD and 2.5" drive screws finish things off.
Under the foam at the top of the chassis is where the paperwork is shipped. In a bag there is the user manual and warranty information about the one year of coverage offered from Thermaltake.
Inside of the manual there are the contents to skim to where you may be stuck, and to the right is a specifications list along with a parts list.
Moving further into the manual, this is the kind of instructions offered. Every page has its own step with an image or two at the top showing what to do. If you need additional help to understand what is being shown, there are basic instructions offered in many languages below the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- Julian Assange urged Edward Snowden to pick Russia over Latin America
- Cyclist has a rather amusing encounter with a Google self-driving car
- Netflix 4K copy-protection cracked, first leak appears
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20