Accessories and Documentation
The small plastic bag tied to the HDD rack contains what is shown here. At the top are five adjustable tie straps for taming the wiring inside of this chassis, and they also include a motherboard post speaker. The row at the bottom consists of spare standoffs and a socket to secure them, the PSU screws, the motherboard and HDD screws, and the ODD and 2.5" drive screws finish things off.
Under the foam at the top of the chassis is where the paperwork is shipped. In a bag there is the user manual and warranty information about the one year of coverage offered from Thermaltake.
Inside of the manual there are the contents to skim to where you may be stuck, and to the right is a specifications list along with a parts list.
Moving further into the manual, this is the kind of instructions offered. Every page has its own step with an image or two at the top showing what to do. If you need additional help to understand what is being shown, there are basic instructions offered in many languages below the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4