Thermaltake Urban T21 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Urban T21 has the top, right side, and the bottom angled away from the brushed aluminum center section, and these sides are polished and shiny. In the bottom right corner of the door, there is the Thermaltake name and logo as the only markings on this design.
A little past halfway down the right edge of the bezel is where the power and reset buttons, along with the power and drive activity LEDs are placed. Just below them, there is a cutaway section to allow a grip to open the door panel.
The door is dual layer to keep noise down, and the fan gets air through the slots in the bezel. There are three 5.25" bay covers, a 3.5" bay cover, and the front dust filter that are all removable from this side of the bezel, with no real need to remove it for the build.
The top edge of the front bezel offers a place for users to plug in USB devices via the pair of provided USB 3.0 ports. To connect a microphone or headphones to this chassis, use the pair of 3.5mm HD Audio connections.
The roof of the chassis is plain steel most of the way back. At the back edge of the case there is room to install an optional 120mm fan. The plastic clips in the corners are holding in a plastic dust filter.
The left side of the T21 offers room for another optional 120mm fan to aid in cooling video cards just below a very small window. The rest of the panel is flat, and the only design features here are seen at the feet as they extend in from the edges and angle up to the floor of this case.
Around the back, there is an area for the rear dust shield next to the second 120mm fan installed in this chassis. There are seven expansion slots and two holes for water cooling tubing below. At the bottom of the chassis is where the PSU will be mounted.
The right side of the chassis offers a large bumped out door panel that is usually indicative of more room for wire management. However, with this design, it will become very obvious that is not the reason for this, it is simply aesthetic.
Under the chassis, there are four large plastic feet with large rubber pads on them to give the T21 great footing on any surface. There is also a large dust filter that needs unclipped and slid forward to clean the intake for the PSU and the optional fan position here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog