Once the Volos is plugged in, find your way over to Tt eSPORTS website and download the software. Once installed and started, the Volos software opens with this window. At the top there are ten profiles you can choose from. Once one is selected, you can move to the lower section where you can program the buttons or see what they do as default. Normal mode will allow the LEDs to stay on in your color choice, and battle mode makes the Volos light up when you click on any button. You can also rename the various profiles at the right by the Macro tab.
For this image, all we did was click on the right arrow in the bottom left corner. That allows the software to show you the left side of the mouse and change the functionality of the six buttons found there.
Back to that Macro tab. After clicking it, you are offered a whole new window. Here, just click on new, name the Macro, and get at recording. There are time delay options as well as the ability to import Macros from lists that you may have designed on previous mice.
The performance button on the main page also brings up another window. The level at the top at 5 is the mouse sensitivity, and just below you can set the five levels of the DPI buttons. Here there are options from 100 DPI up to 8200 DPI to be selected for each stage. There is the option to enable individual controls for the X and Y axis, LOD control, and an adjustable polling rate from 125Hz to 1000Hz.
Under the Light Options tab, this window is presented. At this point, you can select one of the four lights to the left covering (clockwise) the circle on the left click button, the scroll wheel, the battle dragon logo, and the profile button LED. To change the color, click on a box, click on the general color choice in the bar to the far right, and once that is done, the larger color choice window allows you more finite color choice under the general color. It also gives you a live look at the new color choice at the bottom previous to hitting the apply button to make it take effect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD