Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Volos, there is a padded cloth travel bag. This black bag comes with a zipper to securely close it, is obviously black, and has a very large battle dragon logo on the top side, the underside is plain.
The inside of the bag is lined with Velour like material to softly protect the Volos and the cabling inside of the bag. Also the inside offers a large area for the mouse, and also offers two mesh pouches to stash thumb drives or the cabling.
There is also the black folder that contains all the paperwork for the Volos. The obverse side offers a large battle dragon logo like the travel bag has, but this side states that "challenge is the game", and delivers the site address at the bottom.
Inside of the folder, there is the user manual, warranty policy information, a card asking that users install the latest drivers to gain full functionality of the Volos, there are two battle dragon stickers, and another pamphlet on the mouse and button functionality.
Inside of the user manual, there are four images of the Volos with designated red dots pointing out various features. Below those there is the list of each of the points that the dots denoted. There are also system requirements, package contents, hardware and software installation, and the specifications that also get covered in this.
The last bit of information outside of the two year warranty would be the 11 features listed in the manual before it switches over to another language repeating what we just discussed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio