Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Volos, there is a padded cloth travel bag. This black bag comes with a zipper to securely close it, is obviously black, and has a very large battle dragon logo on the top side, the underside is plain.
The inside of the bag is lined with Velour like material to softly protect the Volos and the cabling inside of the bag. Also the inside offers a large area for the mouse, and also offers two mesh pouches to stash thumb drives or the cabling.
There is also the black folder that contains all the paperwork for the Volos. The obverse side offers a large battle dragon logo like the travel bag has, but this side states that "challenge is the game", and delivers the site address at the bottom.
Inside of the folder, there is the user manual, warranty policy information, a card asking that users install the latest drivers to gain full functionality of the Volos, there are two battle dragon stickers, and another pamphlet on the mouse and button functionality.
Inside of the user manual, there are four images of the Volos with designated red dots pointing out various features. Below those there is the list of each of the points that the dots denoted. There are also system requirements, package contents, hardware and software installation, and the specifications that also get covered in this.
The last bit of information outside of the two year warranty would be the 11 features listed in the manual before it switches over to another language repeating what we just discussed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines