TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse
On the left side of the Volos, there is a lot to cover. There is the mix of rubberized coatings against the polished plastic, as well as the hexagonal design imbedded into the back section. Then there are the buttons - four at the front that play to both major console brands that can be set for anything, and the A and B buttons that are page forward and back by default.
The heel of the Volos slopes gently to the table top, fitting the hand very well. The center section of the mouse is also rubberized, but in the heel there is the battle dragon logo that will "breathe" on and off, when the mouse is powered.
The right side of the Volos is bulbous and allows fingers to gently wrap around it. There is again a polished section of plastic surrounding the hexagonal designed and plain rubber surfaces. Here you also have the C, D, and E buttons that are also programmable.
At the front of the Volos, the concave shape of the right and left click buttons is much more obvious and is designed to comfortably accept your fingers and help to settle them on the buttons. There is a white scroll wheel and a white circle on the left click button that will also illuminate, and are separately controlled in their lighting.
On the top, just behind the scroll wheel, there is the DPI up and DPI down buttons to go through the four programmable settings in each profile. Speaking of profiles, the button at the bottom of this image, slightly out of focus, is the profile button that runs through the ten profiles.
Thermaltake designed the Volos to work with two thin, but wide feet. The front foot wraps the entire front edge as well as a bit of the sides, as does the back foot, as it swings around the bottom. The eye of the sensor is in the sticker, there is a lock switch, and there is also a removable cover over the adjustable weighting.
After removing the foam backed cover, located in the mouse, there are five 4.5 gram weights visible, but there is a total of 31.5 grams of adjustable weighting to shift around to customize the feel of the Volos.
This is how Thermaltake got the extra nine grams of weight into the mouse. If you remove the rubber holder from the previous image, and flip it over, you find the two weights.
Connecting the Volos to any PC is the 1.8 meters of braided cabling that ends in the red and black USB 2.0 connection. Under the tethered USB connector cap is a gold plated connection. The cover and the Velcro tie strap will make travelling with the Volos much easier and offers further protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent