Accessories and Documentation
In the plain brown box found in the HDD rack is where the hardware we see here came from. In the box, there are six wire ties above four bags of motherboard/HDD/PSU screws, long fan screws, ODD/SSD screws, and the last bag contains short fan screws and more grommets for them.
Under the foam and plastic, sitting on top of the 230T, is where you will find the paperwork. In a bag, Corsair sends over a very brief quick start guide, and information on the two year warranty.
Opening the guide to look at the interior pages, Corsair supplies the same exploded rendering found on the back of the box. Around the rendering are multi-lingual descriptions of the nine things being pointed out by the letters in the rendering.
The back of the guide offers a parts checklist to be sure you have all the screws needed to complete the build. There are images for reference, and in the case that someone is not well versed in what screws do what, Corsair also offers descriptions of what each type and quantity of parts are used for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now