Accessories and Documentation
In the plain brown box found in the HDD rack is where the hardware we see here came from. In the box, there are six wire ties above four bags of motherboard/HDD/PSU screws, long fan screws, ODD/SSD screws, and the last bag contains short fan screws and more grommets for them.
Under the foam and plastic, sitting on top of the 230T, is where you will find the paperwork. In a bag, Corsair sends over a very brief quick start guide, and information on the two year warranty.
Opening the guide to look at the interior pages, Corsair supplies the same exploded rendering found on the back of the box. Around the rendering are multi-lingual descriptions of the nine things being pointed out by the letters in the rendering.
The back of the guide offers a parts checklist to be sure you have all the screws needed to complete the build. There are images for reference, and in the case that someone is not well versed in what screws do what, Corsair also offers descriptions of what each type and quantity of parts are used for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity