Corsair Graphite Series 230T Mid-Tower Chassis
Staring the 230T dead in the face, the thick black surround of the bezel, as is angles down to the mesh is most prominent. The top offers the I/O panel, and as you move down you run into the trio of bay covers and the vast expanse of round mesh. As an added touch, the Corsair name is applied to the bottom.
The front I/O panel offers users a pair of USB 3.0 ports at the left, a pair of 3.5mm audio jacks in the middle, and to the right is the power and reset buttons that are backlit for the power LED and HDD activity.
The top of the chassis has a rectangular mesh area that comes to a point near the front, and goes along with what is found on the side panels. The mesh is designed to allow either a pair of 140mm or 120mm fans, and there are rubber grommets to eliminate vibrations.
The left side panel offers a rectangular window where the middle of it has been pulled to the right. It is then that there are also indented designs on the panel that ends up pointing to the front like the top of the chassis did. The angled cuts at the front top and bottom edges are also a nice styling touch.
Matching the front, the rear of the chassis is also black, and offers the large rear I/O opening next to the 120mm fan opening. Below that there are seven expansions slots flanked to the right with more ventilation, leaving the PSU to be installed at the bottom.
The right side panel matches the cut angles at the front, and even offers the same indented design that we saw in the left panel. Of course, there is no window, but look to the right edge and see that these panels are secured with only one thumbscrew.
Under the 230T there are four rubber pads on the bottom of steel bumps that work as the feet of this chassis. There is the removable dust filter under the PSU and a spot for an optional 120mm or 140mm fan. Moving further to the right, there are tabs from the HDD cage locking it into the floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017