Corsair displays a rendering of the 230T next to English and French version of the design concepts, what the Graphite series is all about, and also describes the cooling system and covers six handy features to make building and cleaning easier.
Along with a few shipping stickers, there is a small sticker at the top that shows the chassis color, and that we have a windowed version. Moving down there are three specifications charts in various languages along with renderings with dimensions of the front and the side of the 230T.
Here Corsair displays the chassis in an exploded rendering. This allows potential buyers to get the full concept of the exterior and interior designs, and they even offer a close up rendering of the front I/O panel. Across the bottom is the same as what was shown on the front, just this time it is delivered in four other languages.
The remaining panel of the exterior packaging offers the Corsair name above three more specifications charts, this time including the English version. They also offer the same two renderings at the bottom of the panel as the other side has.
Inner packaging for the 230T uses the same things everyone else does. They went with thick Styrofoam to protect the top and bottom, and of course there is a plastic liner inside of the foam. With the 230T, they do take one more step, and with L-shaped foam pieces, the front bezel is also very well protected. Both the plain cardboard box, along with this inner packaging delivered the Graphite 230T to us in terrific shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card