Corsair displays a rendering of the 230T next to English and French version of the design concepts, what the Graphite series is all about, and also describes the cooling system and covers six handy features to make building and cleaning easier.
Along with a few shipping stickers, there is a small sticker at the top that shows the chassis color, and that we have a windowed version. Moving down there are three specifications charts in various languages along with renderings with dimensions of the front and the side of the 230T.
Here Corsair displays the chassis in an exploded rendering. This allows potential buyers to get the full concept of the exterior and interior designs, and they even offer a close up rendering of the front I/O panel. Across the bottom is the same as what was shown on the front, just this time it is delivered in four other languages.
The remaining panel of the exterior packaging offers the Corsair name above three more specifications charts, this time including the English version. They also offer the same two renderings at the bottom of the panel as the other side has.
Inner packaging for the 230T uses the same things everyone else does. They went with thick Styrofoam to protect the top and bottom, and of course there is a plastic liner inside of the foam. With the 230T, they do take one more step, and with L-shaped foam pieces, the front bezel is also very well protected. Both the plain cardboard box, along with this inner packaging delivered the Graphite 230T to us in terrific shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available