While Fractal Design boxes the chassis in plain brown cardboard with black printing on it, the transit company really took their shots at the packaging here. There are five key things on this panel, there is the chassis name, company name, a rendering of the chassis, the web address, and the snowflake logo all displayed here.
This side of the packaging is where Fractal Design decided to add a specifications chart and a cooling system chart. These should immediately tell potential buyers if this chassis offers what t you need in a full-tower design.
The back of the box offers an exploded diagram of the chassis with components of the design being numbered. The text to the left side then explains what each part is or does.
This last panel starts off showing us that the FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W is inside of this box. This means that we are getting the ARC XL in black, and it does include a windowed side panel. With said panel removed from the chassis, they then deliver a rendering of the inside of it.
With holes in the box, and once I took the chassis out and found the top Styrofoam cap was broken, I thought things may not be so nice under the plastic liner. I am pleased to say that the chassis inside is in perfect condition, and even while the packaging was worse for wear, it did exactly what it is intended for, and protected the investment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel