Accessories and Documentation
The box containing all the hardware and the manual are found in a box that is pressed into one of the Styrofoam caps that the chassis ships in. Inside of it, SilverStone send along four zip ties, eight ODD thumbscrews, four black ones for the VGA support and its claws, and a few extra standoffs and a socket to drive them. At the bottom, you are given a pile of screws to secure the PSU, motherboard and 3.5" drives. The smaller pile to the right is for 2.5" drive mounting in the floor.
Spread out here is some of the adapters and the support system for the expansion cards. In the middle is the support bar that mounts to the top rail of the chassis between the PSU and ODD bays. With the three "claws" seen at the top, you can use this to support the left end of the cards if sagging becomes an issue. As for the other six plates, these are fan adapters. You attach these to 120mm fans, and with the holes provided on the front of the chassis, you can swap out the pair of 180mm AP fans.
Also inside of the hardware box, SilverStone ships a very thorough manual to reference for any and everything there is to know about this chassis. What goes where, what will fit where, even clearance issues that you may have not thought about with larger motherboard installations.
The manual starts off with an exploded diagram at the top showing all of the internal components, except for one. Nowhere in the manual does the venting slash wire managing insert above the hard drives get addressed. It is in a few of the images, but does not get any explanation. The lower section of this same page then gives a part list of what should be in the hardware box.
This will give you a good idea of how the rest of the manual is written. There is an image to go along with every step, and if a rendering won't do, they insert actual images to allow you to see what they are discussing. This has to be the best manual I have ever seen on a chassis, and even if you are a chassis n00b, and this is your first chassis ever, with this manual at your side, there is no reason anyone should get lost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015