Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 Mod-Tower Chassis
Fresh out of the packaging, we get a glimpse at the two components of the HAF Stacker 935. To the left is the 915R, and to the right is the 925. As it is designed, the 915R is to go on the top of the 925.
The reason I say it belongs on top is that Cooler Master does not ship a top on the 925. This allows the 915R to slide right into place and get secured with four screws. The top of the 915R will fit the 925; you just need to do more work to get the 915R on the bottom of the 925.
The front of the HAF Stacker 935 offers four optical bay drives between both sections of the case, it has two logos in the sections of mesh, and only the 925 has an I/O panel that includes the power button, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports and 3.5mm audio jacks.
Looking at things from the left side, there is a large ventilated area on the side of the upper 915R, and on the 925, there is a very large, slightly tinted side window to allow for a great view of the components installed inside of the main section.
On the back of the dual stack of cases, we start off with the PSU mounting area, rear I/O section, and the two expansion slots of the 915R. The 925 offers grommets for external runs of tubing and wiring, a 140mm fan next to the rear I/O, an 8+1 expansion slot layout, and room for a PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis also offers the ventilated area on the side of the 915R, but the panel of the 925 is completely flat and offers not much more than the finger hold at the back and thumbscrews that don't come out of the panel to keep them where you will need them.
Under the 925 there is a large dust filter under the PSU mounting area, with two large holes with grommets in them to pass wiring or tubing through if you decide to put the 915 under the 925. There are also screws at the front to allow the removal of the thick plastic base of the HDD rack, completely opening up the front for another radiator.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017