Overall, this product's con's clearly outweigh its pro's even though it's extremely nifty at hand and is all-around very stylish. In future versions of this product, we look forward to the ability to manually shut off the device and improved viewing angles for the display. Another useful feature would be the power to switch between a dynamic and static mode: where you could toggle between the unit displaying each component's temperature in periods of five seconds, or from one component's temperature being permanently displayed until you select another component.
Though, do not let the cons or lack of features throw you off track. This product is one of the most newbie-friendly and easy-to-install thermal monitoring solutions I've seen in a very long time. If your motherboard does not have built-in thermal sensors, then this device is an absolute must for any overclocker. Not only this, but the product's built in thermal monitoring sensors and in-house fan are both two incentives to purchase this product.
The Aerogate II runs for around $45 US in most retail stores, a very reasonable price for its built-in components and basic features.
Stylish and attractive
Ability to toggle dial color
Provided thermal sensors
Ability to adjust fan speed
Wire mess inside PC
Irritating beeping noises
Inability to manually shut off
Poor display-screen visibility
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni