Overall, this product's con's clearly outweigh its pro's even though it's extremely nifty at hand and is all-around very stylish. In future versions of this product, we look forward to the ability to manually shut off the device and improved viewing angles for the display. Another useful feature would be the power to switch between a dynamic and static mode: where you could toggle between the unit displaying each component's temperature in periods of five seconds, or from one component's temperature being permanently displayed until you select another component.
Though, do not let the cons or lack of features throw you off track. This product is one of the most newbie-friendly and easy-to-install thermal monitoring solutions I've seen in a very long time. If your motherboard does not have built-in thermal sensors, then this device is an absolute must for any overclocker. Not only this, but the product's built in thermal monitoring sensors and in-house fan are both two incentives to purchase this product.
The Aerogate II runs for around $45 US in most retail stores, a very reasonable price for its built-in components and basic features.
Stylish and attractive
Ability to toggle dial color
Provided thermal sensors
Ability to adjust fan speed
Wire mess inside PC
Irritating beeping noises
Inability to manually shut off
Poor display-screen visibility
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4