The Aerogate II is stunning at best. All parts, down to the very dial, are well manufactured, smooth and completely edgeless. On the left (refer to picture below), a built-in fan grill is housed. This area shares the backlight from the middle of the device, which holds the actual status-display screen. On the right side, there are six round-table buttons surrounding a large dial. These buttons allow you to select which of your PC's pre-selected components you wish to monitor. The dial in the middle allows you to adjust the RPM of various Aerogate-connected fans inside your computer.
On the reverse-side (refer to image below) of the device is where you can expect to see the numerous on-board ports, for both the thermal sensors and the fan connections. On the right of the unit, you can spot its built-in cooling fan, while to the left you can see the various wire interconnects.
The Aerogate II fits into one of your PC's free 5.25" device bays, at the front of your computer. It is recommended that you house this product at the top most 5.25" bay available, as in any other position the product may be rendered useless; keep in mind that the actual visual-range of this product is very limited.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017