Last month we reviewed the L.I.S. VFD Indicator, from V.L. System - a device which lets you control various aspects of your PC from the front of your case. Today, we're specifically dealing with CoolerMaster's stunning Aerogate II. Chosen for its looks, features, attractiveness and power, the Aerogate II should be more than a worthy competitor to any other LCD/VFD bay monitor on the market.
The previously reviewed L.I.S. VFD Indicator was a user-definable display device which remained directly interconnected with your PC's COM port. On the complete other end of the spectrum, we are currently dealing with a device which not only is completely disconnected from your motherboard, but has been specifically designed as a thermal monitoring solution. It does this with the aid of thin, wired heat-sensors which you are required to manually place in the desired-to-be-monitored areas inside your computer's case.
The Aerogate II provides the most convenient and stylish way to carefully watch over the temperatures of your PC's most vital components; perfect for the overclocker or simply the amateur wanting to be certain his (or her) CPU doesn't fry. Let's install this baby and hopefully not melt a GPU in the meantime!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio