Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware you are given is shown here. There are ten zip ties to keep wiring tidy inside, 12 rubber isolation pads for storage drive installation, a Kensington lock, and a bag with PSU screws in it.
In this image, we are given a socket for the installation of the four brass standoffs, the screw for the Kensington lock, and a pair of screws to mount the optical bay device on the right side of the chassis. The bottom row offers the motherboard screws, 3.5" drive installation screws, and 2.5" drive installation screws, both of which work with the rubber pads.
For instances where you are intending to use the 915F for a water cooling pedestal rather than a chassis for a full system, Cooler Master also sends along a blank rear I/O dust shield to block that hole.
The paperwork that came with our HAF Stacker 915F shows on this side how to stack this chassis. You see that it can be stacked in triplicate, as a double, or run as-is, but it can also go on the HAF Stacker 935. All you need to do is remove the top or bottom plastic components, slide it onto the other sections, and use four screws to bolt the chassis together.
The reverse of that sheet then goes into the mounting of the 915F onto the 935 main chassis. In this instance, it shows the removal of the feet and then the 915F going on to the top of the 935. This will make great use of all of the holes offered in the bottom of the HAF Stacker 915F.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance