Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware you are given is shown here. There are ten zip ties to keep wiring tidy inside, 12 rubber isolation pads for storage drive installation, a Kensington lock, and a bag with PSU screws in it.
In this image, we are given a socket for the installation of the four brass standoffs, the screw for the Kensington lock, and a pair of screws to mount the optical bay device on the right side of the chassis. The bottom row offers the motherboard screws, 3.5" drive installation screws, and 2.5" drive installation screws, both of which work with the rubber pads.
For instances where you are intending to use the 915F for a water cooling pedestal rather than a chassis for a full system, Cooler Master also sends along a blank rear I/O dust shield to block that hole.
The paperwork that came with our HAF Stacker 915F shows on this side how to stack this chassis. You see that it can be stacked in triplicate, as a double, or run as-is, but it can also go on the HAF Stacker 935. All you need to do is remove the top or bottom plastic components, slide it onto the other sections, and use four screws to bolt the chassis together.
The reverse of that sheet then goes into the mounting of the 915F onto the 935 main chassis. In this instance, it shows the removal of the feet and then the 915F going on to the top of the 935. This will make great use of all of the holes offered in the bottom of the HAF Stacker 915F.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook