The Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F comes in plain brown cardboard with black screening used to display information. Outside of the UPS sticker on this side, just the company name and chassis name are offered.
The smaller side of the packaging mimics the front panel, but there is a sticker with the model number, weight, quantity, and color of the chassis inside the box.
I guess Cooler Master wanted to keep the surprise sealed till the very last moment. Instead of offering some images of the chassis, and maybe pointing out some key features, we get a duplicate of what was shown on the front of the packaging.
Since Cooler Master doesn't use the panels very effectively for marketing at all, why would the last panel of the packaging be any different? As you see, we again are just given the logo and chassis name to look at, and even the same sticker at the bottom.
While they do use thick Styrofoam end caps that surround a large percentage of the 915F, instead of using a thin plastic liner, a thin foam bag has been used to make certain that this chassis arrives in great shape. Even with the slight damages to the cardboard, the inner packaging did its job and this HAF Stacker 915F arrived for testing in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance