The Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F comes in plain brown cardboard with black screening used to display information. Outside of the UPS sticker on this side, just the company name and chassis name are offered.
The smaller side of the packaging mimics the front panel, but there is a sticker with the model number, weight, quantity, and color of the chassis inside the box.
I guess Cooler Master wanted to keep the surprise sealed till the very last moment. Instead of offering some images of the chassis, and maybe pointing out some key features, we get a duplicate of what was shown on the front of the packaging.
Since Cooler Master doesn't use the panels very effectively for marketing at all, why would the last panel of the packaging be any different? As you see, we again are just given the logo and chassis name to look at, and even the same sticker at the bottom.
While they do use thick Styrofoam end caps that surround a large percentage of the 915F, instead of using a thin plastic liner, a thin foam bag has been used to make certain that this chassis arrives in great shape. Even with the slight damages to the cardboard, the inner packaging did its job and this HAF Stacker 915F arrived for testing in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni