Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Aesthetically, the exterior of the chassis offers steel and plastic to make up the components, but the design stays true to the HAF series of cases, with chunky aggressive styling on the front of the 915F. The front of the chassis offers a large mesh area for the PSU to exhaust through, with both the ODD bay and front I/O panel placed above it. The top of the chassis is removable for better access inside of the chassis, and while it is almost entirely mesh, there are no options to place fans here; it is just for passive cooling. Both side panels of the chassis are ventilated and even offer dust filters, but the nice thing about them is that you can bolt a 360mm radiator inside of each panel, turning this chassis into a pedestal. Of course, just like the rest of the HAF series of Cooler Master case designs, you can have this in any color you want, as long as that choice is black.
Inside of the chassis there is the ODD bay that is exposed through the bezel, but there is also room for either a 3.5" or 2.5" drive, as they have slots in the floor of it to accept anti-vibration grommets to slide in and lock a drive into place. There is also a spot on the floor of the chassis as well as a removable section at the back of the chassis that both offer the same options as the ODD bay does. This will allow for a total of three storage drives, if you choose not to install an optical drive. There is room near the back for the M-ITX motherboard to lie on the floor, and at the rear of the chassis there is a 120mm fan installed and two expansion slots to fill.
On top of that, Cooler Master has also designed more holes in the floor of this chassis. This allows you the ability to run wiring and water cooling tubing through either the four oval holes cut into the floor near the middle, or you can use an area with a grommet in it that is located under where the motherboard will set. For a design with its convertible nature, Cooler Master covered all aspects for both, and leaves customers with everything they will need, without overlooking the simpler things.
The best part about the HAF Stacker 915F outside of its modularity and dual purpose design has to be the pricing. As a SFF chassis, the MSRP of $69.99, prior to shipping, is a tasty price for a Mini-ITX chassis that offers room for full length components. On top of that, the 915F has the ability to be a simple pedestal, and looking around at options from other manufacturers, even here the pricing is too good to pass up on.
I know a lot of you have waited through the early videos and news posts, but now that the HAF Stacker and its components are no longer under NDA, I say we get right down to it and see just what Cooler Master offers with the new HAF Stacker 915F as an individual components, and soon we will even add it to the rest of the HAF Stacker chassis to address its benefits there too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform