ASUSTOR lists four different NAS products with four drive bays. We've already tested the ASUSTOR AS-604T, the company's most powerful 4-bay NAS, and today we're testing the next 4-bay model down, the AS-304T.
The difference between these two models comes down to just a few details. The first is processor speed, the AS-604T has an Intel Atom dual-core processor that runs at 2.13GHz. The AS-304T dual-core Atom runs at 1.6GHz. The second detail is the LCD display, present on the AS-604T and omitted on the AS-304T. The connectivity options are nearly identical, the upper scale model has two gigabit Ethernet ports and the AS-304T only has one.
As you can imagine there is a price difference as well. The AS-604T costs roughly $100 more than the AS-304T. Let's take a look at the full specifications, and then dive into the fine details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family