Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been playing of late. It has greatly improved graphics over its predecessor and it fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
In the intensive VIA map for JKII, the Radeon 9600 XT is able to stick very close to the high-end Radeon 9800 XT. This is a credit to ATI for being able to produce such good performance at a much lower price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 3 [Features]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 5 [Image Quality Testing]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001SE]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Radeon 9600 XT - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines