Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Modern NAS servers have moved beyond data storage through a wire network. In order to get the most out of a NAS you need to look at the extra I/O hardware and the mountain of potential software features.
The heart of the Thecus N4510U is an Intel Atom dual-core processor running at 1.86GHz. We've seen the Atom D2550 used in a number of entry-level NAS products and it's a solid processor for NAS duty. Thecus includes 2GB of DDR3 in the NAS, double the industry standard for entry-level products.
The N4510U has four drive bays, each with a locking drive sled. The primary way to pump data to the NAS is through the two gigabit Ethernet port, but the unit also has six USB ports - two are USB 3.0 and one the front of the N4510U. The NAS also have a few multimedia functions, one VGA output, one HDMI output, a line output for audio and line level and mic level audio inputs.
As mentioned, all Thecus rackmount NAS products ship with rails for mounting the NAS in a rack. That adds to the value of the N4510U and that leads us to price and overall value of the unit.
Google Shopping reported two e-tails with the unit in stock for $561. That makes the N4510U one of the best priced rackmount NAS products on the market today. Backing up the value is Thecus' two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design