Hardware Specifications and Pricing
Modern NAS servers have moved beyond data storage through a wire network. In order to get the most out of a NAS you need to look at the extra I/O hardware and the mountain of potential software features.
The heart of the Thecus N4510U is an Intel Atom dual-core processor running at 1.86GHz. We've seen the Atom D2550 used in a number of entry-level NAS products and it's a solid processor for NAS duty. Thecus includes 2GB of DDR3 in the NAS, double the industry standard for entry-level products.
The N4510U has four drive bays, each with a locking drive sled. The primary way to pump data to the NAS is through the two gigabit Ethernet port, but the unit also has six USB ports - two are USB 3.0 and one the front of the N4510U. The NAS also have a few multimedia functions, one VGA output, one HDMI output, a line output for audio and line level and mic level audio inputs.
As mentioned, all Thecus rackmount NAS products ship with rails for mounting the NAS in a rack. That adds to the value of the N4510U and that leads us to price and overall value of the unit.
Google Shopping reported two e-tails with the unit in stock for $561. That makes the N4510U one of the best priced rackmount NAS products on the market today. Backing up the value is Thecus' two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points