Cabling is very simple for the HCG-750M. Aside from the attached 24-pin and EPS12V connectors, there are four PCI-E connectors over two cables. The peripheral connectors are handled via four cables that have mixed connectors offering nine SATA, six Molex and a single FDD connector.
The HCG-750M features two 12V rails. The first rail takes care of one of the PCI-E connectors and all of the peripheral connectors. The other rail addresses the 24-pin, ESP12V and other PCI-E connectors.
A Look Inside
Opening the unit up reveals a cleanly designed Seasonic unit. Passive cooling is present without being overabundant.
Multiple Nippon Chemi-Con bulk capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with Nippon Chemi-con caps. There was also a single Rubycon capacitor present.
ADDA provides the active cooling for the HCG-750M with the ADN512UB-A90LD 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99