Cabling is very simple for the HCG-750M. Aside from the attached 24-pin and EPS12V connectors, there are four PCI-E connectors over two cables. The peripheral connectors are handled via four cables that have mixed connectors offering nine SATA, six Molex and a single FDD connector.
The HCG-750M features two 12V rails. The first rail takes care of one of the PCI-E connectors and all of the peripheral connectors. The other rail addresses the 24-pin, ESP12V and other PCI-E connectors.
A Look Inside
Opening the unit up reveals a cleanly designed Seasonic unit. Passive cooling is present without being overabundant.
Multiple Nippon Chemi-Con bulk capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with Nippon Chemi-con caps. There was also a single Rubycon capacitor present.
ADDA provides the active cooling for the HCG-750M with the ADN512UB-A90LD 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition