Cabling is very simple for the HCG-750M. Aside from the attached 24-pin and EPS12V connectors, there are four PCI-E connectors over two cables. The peripheral connectors are handled via four cables that have mixed connectors offering nine SATA, six Molex and a single FDD connector.
The HCG-750M features two 12V rails. The first rail takes care of one of the PCI-E connectors and all of the peripheral connectors. The other rail addresses the 24-pin, ESP12V and other PCI-E connectors.
A Look Inside
Opening the unit up reveals a cleanly designed Seasonic unit. Passive cooling is present without being overabundant.
Multiple Nippon Chemi-Con bulk capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with Nippon Chemi-con caps. There was also a single Rubycon capacitor present.
ADDA provides the active cooling for the HCG-750M with the ADN512UB-A90LD 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now