Inside the Box
Antec's typical cardboard packaging is present. It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done.
The HCG-750M has a semi-gloss black finish on it. The I/O specifications label and serial number are placed on top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite being inverted for being installed in the bottom of a case.
Things are standard in the back with a honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The front features the modular connectors and are labeled for their associated rails. The on/off switch for the LED fan is here. It would have been nicer to see this on the back as you have to open your case to turn the light off as it stands. If it were in the back, you could turn it on and off at will.
The clear 135mm fan is shrouded by the honeycomb grill.
All modular cables are fully sleeved.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual and warranty pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition