Inside the Box
Antec's typical cardboard packaging is present. It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done.
The HCG-750M has a semi-gloss black finish on it. The I/O specifications label and serial number are placed on top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite being inverted for being installed in the bottom of a case.
Things are standard in the back with a honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The front features the modular connectors and are labeled for their associated rails. The on/off switch for the LED fan is here. It would have been nicer to see this on the back as you have to open your case to turn the light off as it stands. If it were in the back, you could turn it on and off at will.
The clear 135mm fan is shrouded by the honeycomb grill.
All modular cables are fully sleeved.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual and warranty pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives