Inside the Box
Antec's typical cardboard packaging is present. It isn't anything special, but it gets the job done.
The HCG-750M has a semi-gloss black finish on it. The I/O specifications label and serial number are placed on top of the unit.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite being inverted for being installed in the bottom of a case.
Things are standard in the back with a honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The front features the modular connectors and are labeled for their associated rails. The on/off switch for the LED fan is here. It would have been nicer to see this on the back as you have to open your case to turn the light off as it stands. If it were in the back, you could turn it on and off at will.
The clear 135mm fan is shrouded by the honeycomb grill.
All modular cables are fully sleeved.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual and warranty pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017