Most of the front panel is done in a matte finish to allow the shiny half of a face from their logo to take up most of this panel. You are also told of the heat pipes, there is a full green logo at the top, and in the same green at the bottom there is the Assassin name of this CPU cooler.
The right side of the packaging doesn't offer much more than the matte finish with the GamerStorm name and logo at the top, the Assassin name in the middle, and the company's web address at the bottom.
Around the back, there is the logo, company, and cooler name at the top, but as it moves down the panel, you are given specs for the cooler, each fan, and also shown the socket compatibility.
This panel than gives you the story behind the Assassin, and also covers the secret weapons like the twin-tower design, the shark teeth fins as they call them, the mirror finished base, and the rubberized coating they added to the fans.
Once out of the outer box, you find one thing box on the top with a 120mm fan in it. After removing that one, you get the larger box with the cooler inside of it. Then at the bottom, you will also find another thin box containing all of the hardware.
Removing the actual cooler body from its box and plastic bag that helps to further protects the fins from vibrations and fine scratches, there is yet one more box to find. Inside of this box, you will find the 140mm fan, and it also works as a spacer to keep the towers spread apart.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [GamerStorm Assassin CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand