Most of the front panel is done in a matte finish to allow the shiny half of a face from their logo to take up most of this panel. You are also told of the heat pipes, there is a full green logo at the top, and in the same green at the bottom there is the Assassin name of this CPU cooler.
The right side of the packaging doesn't offer much more than the matte finish with the GamerStorm name and logo at the top, the Assassin name in the middle, and the company's web address at the bottom.
Around the back, there is the logo, company, and cooler name at the top, but as it moves down the panel, you are given specs for the cooler, each fan, and also shown the socket compatibility.
This panel than gives you the story behind the Assassin, and also covers the secret weapons like the twin-tower design, the shark teeth fins as they call them, the mirror finished base, and the rubberized coating they added to the fans.
Once out of the outer box, you find one thing box on the top with a 120mm fan in it. After removing that one, you get the larger box with the cooler inside of it. Then at the bottom, you will also find another thin box containing all of the hardware.
Removing the actual cooler body from its box and plastic bag that helps to further protects the fins from vibrations and fine scratches, there is yet one more box to find. Inside of this box, you will find the 140mm fan, and it also works as a spacer to keep the towers spread apart.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [GamerStorm Assassin CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience