Most of the front panel is done in a matte finish to allow the shiny half of a face from their logo to take up most of this panel. You are also told of the heat pipes, there is a full green logo at the top, and in the same green at the bottom there is the Assassin name of this CPU cooler.
The right side of the packaging doesn't offer much more than the matte finish with the GamerStorm name and logo at the top, the Assassin name in the middle, and the company's web address at the bottom.
Around the back, there is the logo, company, and cooler name at the top, but as it moves down the panel, you are given specs for the cooler, each fan, and also shown the socket compatibility.
This panel than gives you the story behind the Assassin, and also covers the secret weapons like the twin-tower design, the shark teeth fins as they call them, the mirror finished base, and the rubberized coating they added to the fans.
Once out of the outer box, you find one thing box on the top with a 120mm fan in it. After removing that one, you get the larger box with the cooler inside of it. Then at the bottom, you will also find another thin box containing all of the hardware.
Removing the actual cooler body from its box and plastic bag that helps to further protects the fins from vibrations and fine scratches, there is yet one more box to find. Inside of this box, you will find the 140mm fan, and it also works as a spacer to keep the towers spread apart.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [GamerStorm Assassin CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L